My Reviews:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

News!

Hello everyone! I have a lot of news for you! So hang tight because this might take awhile!

First off I would like to apologize for only having one review up so far! I just got back from vacation, so I had a lot of time to read! There will be more reviews coming up, I promise!

I am thinking about starting a Facebook page, so you know when I have a new review up. What do you think? Is it a good idea or not?

I saved the best news for last! I just finished creating my very first logo! It took a little longer then expected, because I did it all by myself in Photoshop. (The only free easy way I could find!) Here it is!
I hope that you like it! I really wanted to have a logo before I made a Facebook page, so you could tell which one is me! (There are a lot Reading Reviewers apparently!) Do you guys like the new logo? I can always change it around if you want! 

Thank you,
The Reading Reviewer

P.S. The text that is black and really tiny, I wrote that just for the logo! You can try to read it if you want! I wanted it to look like an actual book! (I even put page numbers! Post a comment with the while story if you can read it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment